Enhanced multi-nucLEar Generation, Acquisition, and Numerical Treatment of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
The ELEGANT NMR incorporate the following advantages:
- several times component cost reduction
due to a new processing method, which remains stable despite magnetic field fluctuations and resonator stability,
- several times magnet size reduction (corresponding paper is submitted for publication),
- detect all (or most) visible, chemical elements and their NMR spectra that are present in the investigated area
due to advanced synchronization processing method,
- perform an automatic procedure for well known multidimensional
methods to improve spectra quality and its matching over known spectra database,
- perform non-uniform sampling (NUS) method (doi: 10.1038/nmeth900) to drastically accelerate
- match spectra to a substance's name without deep understanding of NMR spectra (including taking care situation with different solvents)
by an automatic procedure for spectra recognition over predetermined data base reference (for free for all ELEGANT NMR users) using well known
least squares method,
- use an advanced method to measure mixtures of chemical substances without a priori knowledge
by an automatic procedure for spectra decomposition without predetermined references in case if concentration of changes during measurements using multilinear
decomposition (doi: 10.1002/nla.297),
- and many useful features, like solvent suppression, droplet size measurements, flow, temperature, pressure and density measurements,
that help to save unnecessary additional instrument's count.
The above-mentioned technological components render to affordable, compact and portable in-situ NMR spectrometer that can be dipped in the fluid to be measured and
are easily maintained without NMR experience.
- Elegant NMR Stick can work at temperatures up to 460℉/240℃
- include all electronics and software and provide the results over http (user friendly) or socket (industrial standard) based Ethernet connection,
- is suitable for NS29 ground glass joint, or can be delivered with industrial fittings up to 2000 Psi upon request.
Now, easy-to-use NMR technology is available for:
- universities and research institutions: for real-time monitoring of chemical synthesis,
- chemical and oil/gas industries: for real-time, in situ monitoring of droplet size, chemical processes and quality control,
- beer/wine/soft drinks and food industries: for real-time quality control,
- medical and pharmaceutical industry: for real-time, in situ quality control.
- industrial automation: for for real-time, in situ quality control.
Suitable for nearly all chemical reactions, the Elegant NMR Stick provides real-time, in situ
monitoring of key information for an advanced understanding and control of reactions without the need for extractive sampling.
Alternatively you can download this presentation in PDF format.
- The ELEGANT NMR Spectrometer, Arxiv.org, 2017 (Key idea),
- The Multi-Dimensional Decomposition with Constraints, Arxiv.org, 2017 (supplied mathematics),
- Removal of a time barrier for high-resolution multidimensional NMR spectroscopy, Nature, 2006 (Multidimensional model order reduction),
- Hyperdimensional NMR Spectroscopy with Nonlinear Sampling, JACS, 2008 (non-uniform sampling),
- High-Resolution Four-Dimensional 1 H− 13 C NOE Spectroscopy using Methyl-TROSY, Sparse Data Acquisition, and Multidimensional Decomposition, JACS, 2005 (NMR methods with multi-dimensional sampling and decomposition)
- Application of the three‐way decomposition for matrix compression, NLAA, 2002 (key algorithms for multi-dimensional decomposition)
We are approaching to mass-production of our affordable ELEGANT NMR Stick with target price starting from $5K per device for bulk orders and believe that it will be helpful for
everybody to improve quality of everyday food, to share chemical knowledge, perform quality control, useful for every chemical laboratory, every chemical plant and find many other
Please, contact us for the order deal!
- 1992 Incorporation of Elegant Mathematics Inc in Bothell, USA (reg. nr. 601360776) and active as the main supercomputer software supplier for Cray Research Inc
- 2006 Relocated to Germany and EU (since 2006 we are active as Elegant Mathematics Ltd), as Nvidia GPU supercomputer solutions consultants and as Tier 1 and OEM supplier for ground penetrating radar hardware and software solutions
- 2017 Incorporation of Elegant Mathematics LLC mainly for ELEGANT NMR activity